To help local tribal, rural and urban youth to develop vocational skills, gain on-site work exposure and be EMPLOYABLE first; and among them for identified youth help them to start their own business and be an ENTREPRENEUR to create few thousand jobs for the other local youth.
- Enhancement of Vocational Skills of tribal, rural and urban youth
- “Employability to Entrepreneurship” with a world class quality output
- Establishing a “Centre of Excellence to enhance vocational skills development”
- Corporate collaborations for Vocational Skills Development, ‘On Site’ work exposure and Certification
- Developing furthermore a “Better India”
The Process followed under EDP
- Selection of the candidates is based on a written test and personal interview
- Getting the candidates for the residential vocational training programs of the VTP’s
- Monitoring their monthly progress with VTP’s
- Monitoring their ON SITE assignment progress with VTP
Apart from the wages /salary provided by the VTP, as a matter of encouragement, we provide additional “Progressive Stipend” for our candidates for the 18 months period. Additionally, good candidates are awarded the ‘Kishor Udyojaks Award’ with a cash prize of Rs.5,000 each for those using their business like talents while working ‘ON SITE’.
- By the time the candidates complete one year we identify among them the probable ENTREPRENEURES
- These identified probable future entrepreneurs are trained on bi-monthly special sessions with inputs on management and startup business processes with experts from the field and sharing of their experiences of establishing their enterprise and tips on becoming a successful entrepreneur
- Based on minimum 18 months of progress on site + preparations and willingness to take risks, the selected candidates are supported to be a part of a unit of an ‘UMBRELLA ORGANISATION’ i.e. K-FX SERVICES Pvt. Ltd. which is already incorporated, providing a team of quality “Facility Management Services” at competitive costs
The process of developing youth will continue year on year and the plan is to implement and scale this module in other parts of Maharashtra, consequently in other States of India.
Efforts are ongoing to establish a full-fledged state of the art ‘CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE’ imparting world class vocational skills & entrepreneurial development curriculum in North-West Mumbai.